In Extenso are a company of Registered Chartered Accountants covering the Dordogne area. In Extenso offer the following accountancy services – * Business set up and registration * Business Accountancy * Income Tax and Wealth Tax advice * Payroll and legal services and much more! If you live in the Read more [...]
Business Category: Financial Services
Who are they?
Siddalls France has been providing independent financial advice in France for sixteen years. They have a network of regional advisers across the country who can provide support and expert advice on many issues that may affect your personal finances. All of their advisers are fully conversant with both the French and UK Fiscal systems.
How can they help you?
Their consultants will be able to identify any problem areas that need to be addressed and suggest solutions in accordance with your personal requirements. They can provide you with assistance on:
• Taxation – they can ensure that your affairs are structured to help minimise your taxes
• The French inheritance system – strict French inheritance laws can be a nasty shock if proper advice is not sought
• Pensions advice and managing money for your retirement – they can ensure that your pension arrangements work for you in France
• Savings and investments –they can recommend a suitable strategy from a very wide range of investment and savings products
• Regulated advice in France and a local contact to ensure peace of mind and a close relationship
Siddalls France is authorised and regulated by the French authorities. Their bilingual staff are there to provide up to date information and deliver British standards of trust, loyalty and a supportive on-going service. All of their consultants are salaried members of staff and receive regular training to ensure they keep up to date with the ever changing rules and regulations.
All advice is in English, as technically difficult subject matter is usually best understood when it is presented in the language you are most comfortable with. Also, as their advisers are all British citizens resident in France, they understand the cultural issues you face, as well as the financial ones.
Finally any initial meeting is without obligation and in the strictest of confidence.
Siddalls provides a range of free Help Sheets that can be downloaded direct from their website
For further information or should you have any other financial areas you wish to confidentially review please contact Peter Wakelin your local regional manager:
Peter Wakelin, Regional Manager Aquitaine
Head Office: Bordeaux
3 Rue de Golf
Tel: +33 (0)5 56 34 75 51